Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Back Log

I'm going to start posting some of my back log of scrapbook pages.  As of right now, I have well over 50 pages designed that are just sitting on my computer. I'm going to work my way through these, slowly, and get them all print ready.  I'm hoping to have them all completed and printed by thanksgiving (which means by Christmas in reality, lol).  And remember, as I am posting these designs, I always love feedback.  Both positive and negative, as long as it is constructive!  Seriously, I know a lot of people say "give me feedback" but what they really want is compliment.  I truly prefer honesty to false compliments (as long as it is constructive, of course).  I love doing this, and I want to get better and better, and I hope you can help me.




DigitalNicoleScrapbooking.blogspot.com
Just one year, and her hair was to her shoulders!


DigitalNicoleScrapbooking.blogspot.com
These pages were a challenge for me because the pictures themselves were
very dark and I could only lighten them so much.  So I was trying to work
with what I had.  And since I have very few pictures of my dad with us,
I was certainly going to use them.


DigitalNicoleScrapbooking.blogspot.com
All the embellishments on these pages were created using clipping masks


DigitalNicoleScrapbooking.blogspot.com

 

As you can tell by the dates, I have quite a back log!  But, I'll post a few every day and I'll have you caught up in no time, flat!

~Digital Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment