Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Start of a New Year

Well, I'm starting a new year in my scrapbook anyway ;)
 
Quite possibly the easiest page you can imagine.  It came together in just a few minutes and I absolutely love it!
 

 These pages were also extremely quick.  I know there's a lot of color going on here, but it matches the personality of the pictures so perfectly I think it's justifiable. 
 

 Again, some bold and bright colors going on here.  I've been a little bit out of my comfort zone with these eye catching colors.  I really prefer working in muted, vintage tones.  Sometimes, however, you just have to let the true nature of the photograph shine through, and I just couldn't dull the brightness coming from these photos!

So I have a question for y'all.  Are you comfortable working in any color combination, hue, saturation, and brightness? 

Bring a little brightness into these gloomy days of fall!
~Digital Nicole

 


No comments:

Post a Comment